WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
- Personal Identification Information including; name, address, phone number and email address.
- Other information relevant to providing goods and services.
HOW DO WE COLLECT THIS DATA?
LNDR collect this personally identifiable information only when this is provided to us on our website. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online and create an account or place an order for any of our products.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on live chat or via email.
- When you voluntarily opt in to receive our marketing emails about our products and services.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
LNDR collects this data in order to improve our products and services to you. This will help us to better:
- Manage your order account, process and fulfil your orders and send emails confirming order status and shipment.
- With your permission, we may communicate with you via email you regarding, special offers, new releases and other updates regarding our products and services.
When our Company process your order, it may send you data to, and use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
When you provide us with personally identifiable information to place an order, complete a transaction, verify your credit card, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to us collecting this data for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
HOW DO I WITHDRAW MY CONSENT?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
31A Corsham St
London, Great Britain
HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
LNDR may disclose personally identifiable information with service providers, subcontractors and business partners who have been held to provide services to us. This is only to the extent necessary to allow third parties to perform the services they provide to us. These include:
- Order processing and fulfilment, warehousing, delivery and returns.
- Payment processing services, fraud protection, and credit risk evaluation. This service is PCI compliant.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
With your permission, LNDR would like to send you information about our products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have voluntarily agreed to receive marketing, you can always opt out later. You have the right to withdraw at any time from LNDR contacting you for marketing purposes.
The security and protection of your personal information is very important to us at LNDR and we ensure that this information is handled carefully. We take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) to protect the security of payment information and personal information is stored with an AES-256 encryption.
Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and strive to implement additional, generally accepted industry standards to protect your personally identifiable information.
Our site may also contain links to third party websites for the purpose of products, services or information that may be of interest. The third-party provides used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site.
It is your obligation to review the privacy policies and statements of other websites and third parties. Google analytics: Our store uses Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive to collect standard internet information and gather visitor behaviour information. When you visit our site, we may collect information from you based on your permission. For further information, please visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website through traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are several different types of cookies, however our website uses the following:
- Functionality: LNDR uses these cookies to recognise when you visit our website and remember previously selected preferences. These could include what location you are in.
- Tracking and Advertising: LNDR uses these cookies to collect general browsing patterns about your visit to our site to determine what part of the website are most useful and provide content accordingly. These cookies collection information through web analytics services including, but is not limited to, numbers of visits, duration of browsing, referring sites, page and content views, as well as information about your browser, device and IP address. LNDR occasionally shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties to tailor our services to you and your interests. information these cookies collect is aggregated and is therefore anonymous.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
Overall, cookies help us to provide you with a better website. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can set your browser to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, in some cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it. If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail at:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
31A Corsham St
We will endeavour to respond to any of your questions or resolve any concerns.